Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Posting 6th while Living the 8th!!

Oh my goodness where is the time going?! As I sit here to write this our baby boy is 7 months old, crawling, standing, chewing solids, over purees and is still the happiest being Pasi and I have had the blessing to meet. He is our little ray of sunshine, light, happiness and pure joy.
I am back at work, Pasi is back at work and Luke is going to "school." His teachers love him and we are already getting pressure from them to go on a date night so that they can babysit for him. We are not yet willing to give up our precious 3-4 hours of awake time with him during the week. Though an uninterrupted dinner doesn't sound so bad either.
Below is Luke's 6th month video, one month late.

Lukes6MonthMovie from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.

1 comment: