As I sit here on the eve of our little guys 10 month ‘birthday’ I can’t help but wonder who I am blogging for and exactly why. I am a month behind, haven’t got much to say and am pretty sure that our dear friends the Ruts are the only ones who check this, but still… I am here, and I am posting. Rutman family, we love you that much!
All kidding aside, it is fun for Pas and I to have these moments documented, captured and "shared" and I truly love making his monthly videos. So here is the latest and greatest of our simple little life with Luke.
Luke at 8 Months from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.
8thMonthMovie-SD (480p) from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.
7thMonthMovie-SD (480p) 2 from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.
We feel so loved! Seth and I watched all of these together. Luke is really a character! My favorite is him trying to drink the shower water. Makes me sad I'm not making videos like this for Jay. They are so good. You're really going to love watching them in a couple years. Miss you guys so much. Hope we can get together soon.
ReplyDeleteHEY! I make sure to read it too!!! I read both yours and the Ruts!!! :) Wouldn't miss them.... Always checking for an update!
ReplyDeleteAnd we miss you all lots!!!