Monday, July 28, 2014

Luke's 4th and 5th Month Videos

Luke is quickly approaching his first half-birthday, while I am quickly trying to finish his 4th and 5th month videos. I am trying to soak up as much of Luke as I possibly can before heading back to work on the 18th. I am nervous about balancing everything, and am confident that Luke will be well cared for and loved while Pasi and I do our best to make ends meet.
Pasi continues to be his amazing self, working wonky hours, taking call one too many times, and being the most loving and devoted father. We have seen a lot of him since Luke was born and for that we are so thankful.
Luke is pretty good at sitting up these days, though sometimes he gets a little too excited and falls over. We think his phase of thumb sucking has passed, now he just sucks on anything he can get his hands on. He still loves to smile at strangers, giggle with delight and is courageous when trying new foods. So far he has hated lentils, loved butternut squash and is not sure about yams. I am trying to make all of his food on my own, check back next month once I am working.
Below are Luke's 4th and 5th month movies. Hope you enjoy them!

LukeMonth4Videos from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.

LukeMonth4Pics from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.

LukeMonth5Video from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.

Luke5MonthPics from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Love these. I used to take som many pics and videos of Seth. I took less of Ada. And poor Jay...his first six months will live mostly in our memories.

    ReplyDelete