Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Snapshots of Summer

I would like to say that Pas and I had a great summer, but you will soon see that most of the fun was had by me. Pas was given a week off this summer and we spent the week in Hawaii with a broken camera!! We filled our days relaxing at Kilohana, lounging at the Fairmont, fishing (and catching!) on the Kakalina (Pas caught a 655# Marlin!) and hiking along the coast and through the valleys. When I wasn't in Hawaii with Pas, I spent time in San Diego, Alaska and our new (or now not so new) home in SF. Now that school is up and running and my travel plans are coming to a close I "plan" on getting better about this blog!
Here are some snapshots of our summer and fall....
Mini but Mighty... If you ignore the shadow

Wasabi the Love Bird

Our hike to Hi'ilawe Falls

Our Trail

A few of the favorites

Hailey Bug

Hailey's Baptism, the moment I became a Godmother

Our first glacier sighting in Alaska

The Bug with her Uncle Pasi

I could take pictures of her for days and days and days

The Captain came to Alaska too


Alaska


Photo shoot before our outdoor adventure

Hailey LOVES books!

Finn loves Hailey as much as Hailey loves books

Hailey may not love Finn.....

As much as Finn loves Hailey or Hailey loves books.

Absolutely perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment