| Tiny toes in their first moments of sunlight |
| Hailey Ann |
| Her first check-up |
| Grandma B! |
| Tutu |
| Hanging with the proud papa |
| Poppi arrived the night she was born! |
| I think he is in love |
| After her first bath |
| Grandpa Dunk |
| Her first Christmas was exhausting! |
| Snuggled into Uncle Pasi's lap |
| I LOVE her! |
| The proud Grandmothers |
| When Pasi leads... We go to the top of EVERY hill! Trail, or no trail. Whew! |
Love this so much Samach! Great pics and narrative. Thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us!
ReplyDeleteA new baby in the family is so exciting! Also, I love the pick of Lisa and Finn on that rock. You look like you could be on top of a really high peak you daredevils!
ReplyDelete