This has been my first full summer off since being in high school and I am taking full advantage! It is a bit odd having so much time off when my nearest and dearest are in another part of the state and Pas is logging 16 hours a day at the hospital. Thankfully San Francisco and Finn have kept me outside and exploring. Joots came up to visit a few weeks ago and we had a great time getting lost in Chinatown, having lunch at the Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building and running the Lyon street stairs.
 |
| Joots and Pas catching up at Off the Grid |
 |
| All three.. Asleep on the bus! |
 |
| I love it when he comes home! |
 |
| Joots and I waiting for the bus |
 |
| Mural in the Mission |
 |
| Love this man! | |
|
After Jana's visit I headed back down to San Diego to celebrate Tyler's birthday, Jackie's bridal shower and to complete the final step in having my crowns completed! My mom was also in town on her way back to Hawaii from Ecuador so it was a perfect weekend to visit. Marci and Tyler found out a few weeks ago that they are expecting a baby girl (whom I have nicknamed Lo, for Little One) so there was lots to celebrate!
Pas is doing great, just working a LOT! He is up between 4:45 and 5:30am on a daily basis and rarely home before 7:00pm. He is on his Ortho rotation and loving it. As an oober admiring wife I love watching him head to the hospital in his scrubs and long coat, answering his pager and hearing about his day. Due to patient privacy I don't get to hear all of the details of his cases, be there is a lot of drilling, cutting and sewing going on!
Finn and I are having a blast just cruising around together. I know it isn't fun to hear people talk about their pets so I'll just leave you with some photos.
 |
| Learning to sit in the way back of the car |
Thinking of you, Pas, and Finn often. Already trying to figure out when we'll be able to get together again.
ReplyDelete