Tuesday, July 3, 2012

San Diego Days

Pas and I are finally settled into our new home in San Francisco, but before I post about all of the wonderfulness in our lives up here, I wanted post on the fabulous final SD days we got to enjoy with all of our wonderful friends! Our last few weeks (or months for that matter) were jam packed with bucket list items and seeing as much of our friends and family as we could. Below are some snapshots of our final days in SD.

The day before Pasi's graduation, friends and family gathered at our friend's brewery to celebrate the new doctor. Fun was had by all and I think the highlight was seeing Pas and Finns faces on the m&ms.
Ben about to eat Pas.

Em, Laur, Apey and baby C

Greg & Matt celebrating with Dr. Dutton

The ladies I love


The Bledsoes, Duttons, Eglingtons, Broomes and Shaughnessys joined us on Sunday to watch Pasi as he was hooded and graduated with his MD from UCSD. I think Pasi's dad was quite proud when the crew shouted "Right On Pas!" as he walked across the stage.

Hunter, the newest addition to the Dutton/Eglington family.








Finn was there to watch Pas on his big day.
















A week after Pasi's graduation the favorites surprised me with the most wonderful afternoon at the park. The girls made me an amazing photo book filled with pictures they had collected of us through out the years and surprised me with a beautiful necklace from red envelope. The surprises didn't end there though! Marci shared the news with all of us that she and Tyler are expecting baby Pruett in December. It was a special day that I will always remember.


































Below are a few photos of our final night in San Diego. A special thank you to Greg and Pas for spending the entire day packing up the moving van, and to Jess for bringing us dinner. We are forever blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.



As part of leaving San Diego, I also had to leave the families I have grown to love at The Children's School. On my last with the children the parents presented me with a box filled with letters and photos of me with their children through out my nine years at TCS. I (whom many of you know, am not a crier) was only able to look at the following two cards before losing it. Saying goodbye to these little ones was by far the most difficult thing I have ever had to do.



Below is a movie one of my room parents put together that just warms my heart.
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/43862307" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/43862307">Goodbye Video</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user12061501">Lisa Dutton</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>



No comments:

Post a Comment