Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Few Photos of Our Special Day

 After much anticipation and waiting, Pasi and I have received our wedding photos! Our photographer, Jon Barber, captured the moments we were hoping he would and used his talented eye to catch things like this



















I was a little overwhelmed with having to go through the 1,800 photos he sent, but he was able to put together an amazing slideshow, which I watch nightly. If you want to view the photos yourself, Jon has organized them into groups of roughly 100. The keyword is lisa. Here is the link. This is one of my favorite sequences.



















As for an update on the Dutts…. Pas and I had a great trip up north with his family. We were able to celebrate Aidyn’s 3rd birthday, camp in Tahoe, visit Yosemite and spend time with the Dutton/Eglington crew. Pasi is up in SF for the month doing a rotation in Ortho while Finn and I are spending our days trying to stay cool, active and not too sad. He has a ton of fabulous photos from our trip, which he will try to post this weekend. If not, next week I will bore you all with the ones I took.

1 comment:

  1. hi duttons!

    just catching up on the posts we missed while away in europe. we just watched the wedding slideshow and were filled with beautiful memories and smiles.

    can't wait to see you the first two weeks of august.

    jason and liv

    ReplyDelete