Friday, June 3, 2011

Dutton Adventures

Munchies new bike
For the Memorial Day weekend I went on my first "family vacation" as a Dutton with..... The Duttons! Peter and Rhonda hosted all of us for a weekend full of laughs, Munchie, good food and great company. The weather wasn't fabulous so I don't have a ton of photos to share. We were able to sneak out of the house for a hike, games of Badminton and a drive to the hot springs.

One of the hikes we went on was the same one I had done a few years back when Finn was just a puppy. I had to post this because he was so little!
Here are some photos from the weekend:
Munchie & her PI
Pasi & Anona
Her Uncle Pasi
 Anona, me and soon to be baby makes 3!
Munchie and her blocks
Perfect ending to a wonderful weekend with the Duttons

No comments:

Post a Comment