Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Not ALL Work and No Play...

 August 20th?! Was that really when I last posted? Yup, sounds about right.. It was when I went back to work! Life has been nothing short of wonderful as Pasi and I settle into our lives in the city that loves baseball. Who would have thought that I would be sitting at home (sans Pasi) on a Wednesday night, tuned into a baseball game? Call me a fair weather fan, one who jumps on the bandwagon... Whatever it may be, something bit me and I have Giant fever and I like it!
Life at Hamlin (my new school) is great. I am falling in love with my little girls and beginning to miss them when we have long weekends. We celebrate every Friday with a dance party to "It's Aloha Friday" and the girls get to request a special song for their birthday dance party. I personally love that they request Adele, Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepson. Below is one of our first birthday dance parties.

Birthday Dance Party for A.C. from Lisa Dutton on Vimeo.

Pasi is also enjoying his job, but I think I am having a little more fun at mine :) He gets to do cool things like saw bones, put in central lines, hold beating hearts and other things I don't completely understand. He is working long hours and still manages to come home and be an amazing husband to me and dad to Finn. This morning our time together for the day was between 6:00-6:30am and we had a good laugh thinking of how we would have never woken up at this hour to catch up, but now we do. During his time off we do the best we can to get out of the city and spend time together. We have been fortunate enough to have visits from our favorite friends, as well as weekends with family. Below are some moments I captured on film through out the past few months.

Sometimes it is more fun to just look at the Lyon street stairs

J and I in our LOVE shirts
Fist Pump!

The Bledsoes!

Bird House? Litter Box? Who cares, I liked it!

Joots, Jaime and Finn. Best friends since childhood. Well, not Finn.

Finners looking for Seth and Ada. Always hopeful!


Cutest guys I know



P and me!

She takes after her....

...Uncle Pasi!

Pasi and his mini-me

Celebrating Hunty's first birthday

Crazy about my niece



We found some sun this summer!!!



8 comments:

  1. Great post. Miss you guys. Wish we could watch the Giants game together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully next season! You can all crash at our place :)

      Delete
  2. Man I miss you guys. So good to see you in living color. Pasi and Finn, Lisa and the girls, so much fun. Makes me miss San Diego and the time we all shared immensely. We need a bit of a reunion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Pas and I keep dreaming about a time we can get everyone together.

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous..... I so miss you guys!!!! A ton.... Let's have a bonfire in the driveway..... With s'mores of course!!!!!! Ahhhh. I miss you. A reunion would be so cool.... Lets think of ways to make it happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I did this! What a great way to capture and remember your experiences together! Love it! And love the spoon pics! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete