I am on my last day of a wonderful 10 days in Hawaii with my Hawaii Ohana and although it has been an amazing trip, I am excited to get home and see Pasi for a few days before he leaves for a little under 2 months. This trip I was fortunate enough to go fishing on the Kakalina three times, all of which were filled with catching fish! Our first day out I was spoiled and was able to bring in a 250# Blue Marlin followed by a 40# Ono. On our second day out we got lucky and were able to tag and release a 225# Blue Marlin. The men manned to boat during the fight and I took photos. Here are a few that were worthy of posting.
| Max's Marlin |
| Capt. Bill leading it to the boat |
| Vick tagging it before the release |
During the weekend my mom, sister and I spent our days in our little rainy Waimea town. Saturday began with yoga at the cutest little yoga studio "No Place Like Om" which happens to be right next to my Preschool! The class filled up quickly and the instructor had us twisting like pretzels for an hour and a half.
| No Place Like Om |
| One of the Yogi's brought fresh Waiwe and Avocado! |
| Lei's at the Farmers Market |
| Roses.. They made someones day :) |
| A petite pretty pineapple |
| Fresh beans in a basket |
| Same beans, same basket |
| My first spotting of a red pepper! |
| Jaisy Daisy and I with morning faces |
| My preschool! |
After our yoga adventure and stopping at both of Waimea's wonderful Farmer's Markets, my mom treated me to one of the best shaved ice cones I have ever had! I chose by flavor (vanilla and coconut) while my mom chose by colors (orange and blue).
| Mammacita! |
| Kilohana (our home) |
| Daisy (our silly dog) |
| Captain Sam... our very serious cat! |
| He liked having his photo taken |
| Wild life on our bike ride! |
| We rode to Paniolo country (behind town) |
| Ranch dog, super bored |
| This horse took a while to warm up, but I think he liked the photo shoot. |
| Getting artsy |
| Everyone needs a little luck |
| Mossy fence post |
| Ever wonder what happens when you shove a soda can down a hallow pipe? |
| My horse friend |
| Brutal branding huh? |
| Mom and Jaisy, my adventure buddies! |
| Me and my mommie! |
After our weekend adventure, I was visited by one of my oldest and dearest friends Julie! Her oldest child is now in Kindergarten and the school where we became friends 28 years ago. We spent the afternoon torturing toads and catching up by the rivers and ponds around my house.
| L.H loved Daisy |
| Julie's adorable daughter |
| Too cute for a caption |
| Happy brother |
| D.H getting ready for the river |
| She is just too cute! |
| Mommie and daugher |
| Let the toad torture begin! |
| The ugly little fellow! |
| Cute little D.H |
| L.H got really into it! |
| The cuties! |
It was an amazing 10 days in Hawaii and I returned a few weeks later to celebrate Marci and Tyler's wedding. I hope to get better at posting now that things are settling down. Pas is wonderful and well and he will be heading to Iowa on Sunday for his last (pretty sure it is the last) away rotation. We hope to get better at this blogging and I am so sorry it took so long! ~Aloha! Pasi and Lisa
Sooo happy to see an update!! Yesssss!! Miss you both lots!! Hang in there for one more away rotation... You can do it!!
ReplyDelete